Low concentration miniprep

muhammad yasir via methods%40net.bio.net (by yasirphr from yahoo.com)
Tue Jan 13 20:04:38 EST 2009

I have clone the gene in pUC19 and get conformation with restriction digestion. But unfortunately, I get very low quantity of plasmid after miniprep. While the control (circular pUC19) concentration is quite enough with miniprep kit that I used. I shall be very glad to know about the possible reason of low concentration and how can I improve the yield of clone plasmid from miniprep.

Yasir