Black hole quenchers (BHQ) and 3' blocking in Real-time PCR

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Fri Jan 16 10:05:24 EST 2009

Historians believe that in newspost
<a0a35eb6-50d6-48bb-8eac-d98660c335f6 from n10g2000vbl.googlegroups.com> on
Thu, 15 Jan 2009, chovek69 <ivanoov from gmail.com> penned the following
literary masterpiece:
>The company states exclusively that they can do 3' - BHQ labeling but
>is this also mean that the 3'-OH will be blocked by the quencher
>against extension  or I must order 3' phosphorylation in addition.

No need for 3' phosphorylation. They will use a column that has quencher
attached.

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark