[a bit OT] floating "precipitates"

Pow Joshi via methods%40net.bio.net (by pow.joshi from gmail.com)
Tue Jul 21 16:06:52 EST 2009

awesome.. that's the one .... so I checked the origin on OED, and they say
the origin of the word is "flocculus" or a flock of wool....thanks Dima

2009/7/21 DK <dk from no.email.thankstospam.net>

> In article <
> bca801ba-22dd-48d9-9073-ae4fb9dafd18 from a7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>, WS <
> novalidaddress from nurfuerspam.de> wrote:
> >Dear Experts,
> >
> >please excuse my ignorance: How to describe stuff that goes out of
> >solution, but does not precipitate at the bottom of the vial and
> >prefers floating atop of it - Floating insoluble matter? Flotulate?
> I think it's flocculate.
> DK
> _______________________________________________
> Methods mailing list
> Methods from net.bio.net
> http://www.bio.net/biomail/listinfo/methods

More information about the Methods mailing list