Methods Digest, Vol 49, Issue 4

doaa zineldeen via methods%40net.bio.net (by zineldeen from gmail.com)
Tue Jun 9 04:06:03 EST 2009

Dear colleagues
I would like to know if some one can help in this regard
I am going to express a protein kinase as recombinant protein in SF9 cells
the purified protein will be kinetically active
is there possible way to make it kinetically inactive because I am going to
use it as a substrate for in vitro kinase reaction
if so does purification under denaturing condition help
or adding specific kinase inhibitor in the last 4 h to the SF9 culture
before harvesting
Thank you in advance
doaa