Western Blotting problems

Alsagaby, Suliman via methods%40net.bio.net (by salsag from essex.ac.uk)
Sat Jun 13 13:16:37 EST 2009

Hello

I did western blot twice and every time I have the same problem in which
the PVDF membrane does not contain any protein although it contains
protein marker. The bands were visualized by staining the gel. So it
seems to me that the bands did not transfer to the membrane. I verified
the transfer duration: one for 12h at 30V and the other one was for 1h
at 100V.

I am great full if any body can help me and direct me to the right
protocol if I am doing wrong one.