help in PCR

KUNAL KALE via methods%40net.bio.net (by biotech.kunal13 from gmail.com)
Wed Jun 24 03:27:00 EST 2009

resp.sir,
 I am studant of PhD. in S.G.B. Amravati university , (India). and I am
Working on Chloroplast Gene. I am working on an amplification of a gene that
is 1369  bp. I have problem in amplification. With this mail  I m sending
attachment of  sample of result which obtain after PCR . primers have been
checked and seem to be working fine . I  am  Cerrently Using biometra
gradient thermo cycler . I am cheking other primer of mec A gene which give
Proper result .pleas give me suggetion on this problem.Your valuble
suggetion Definatly help me in my research .
 If anyone has experience amplifying fragments this large I would love to
discuss the methods by which they are using.

your sincerly

Mr. kunal kale