help in PCR

Wed Jun 24 12:09:30 EST 2009

We do routine amplification of large sized genes from human genome.  Your attachment did not come through, since bionet does not accept attachments.  You could describe the problem in your email and we can try to help you.
Jay

From: methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of KUNAL KALE [biotech.kunal13 from gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:27 AM
To: methods from iubio.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: help in PCR

resp.sir,
 I am studant of PhD. in S.G.B. Amravati university , (India). and I am
Working on Chloroplast Gene. I am working on an amplification of a gene that
is 1369  bp. I have problem in amplification. With this mail  I m sending
attachment of  sample of result which obtain after PCR . primers have been
checked and seem to be working fine . I  am  Cerrently Using biometra
gradient thermo cycler . I am cheking other primer of mec A gene which give
Proper result .pleas give me suggetion on this problem.Your valuble
suggetion Definatly help me in my research .
 If anyone has experience amplifying fragments this large I would love to
discuss the methods by which they are using.

your sincerly

Mr. kunal kale