Peptide in solution

Paul J. Phelan via (by Paul.Phelan from
Wed May 6 13:03:44 EST 2009

I would concentrate the peptide in a "Speed-vac": you freeze it and
then put it in a centrifuge under vacuum, the solvent will evaporate,
but the PBS salts will be concentrated along with the peptide.
Otherwise, you could lyophilize the peptide and re-dissolve it with
H2O, to whatever volume you like.