Bisbenzimide-PEG/HA-Yellow&In-Reply-To=

Fri May 8 14:25:52 EST 2009

Am 06.05.2009, 08:13 Uhr, schrieb Richard Burgdorf <Burgdorfr from ukzn.ac.za>:

> Does anyone know how to put this together? I can't find a supplier for
> the final product but can get hold of bisbenzimide and PEG 6000.

PEG is polyethylene glycol and can be found as such in the Fluka
catalogue. 6000 is the average molecular weight.

Bisbenzimide is an intercalating fluorescent stain that is also in the
Fluka catalogue. Be careful with that stuff, you don't want it to
intercalate into your own DNA. Have somebody train you before working with
such material.