MMTV as a reponsive element is a lucifierase reporter construct

Scott Brown via methods%40net.bio.net (by SBrown from ccia.unsw.edu.au)
Tue May 12 06:35:06 EST 2009

Hi,

I am aware of MMTV being a responsive element to glucocorticoids and androgens when in a lucifierase reporter construct. Does anyone know if MMTV is responsive to progesterone and oestrogen?

Regards

Scott

Scott Brown
PhD Candidate
Molecular Carcinogenesis Program
Children's Cancer Institute of Australia for Medical Research
High Street (PO Box 81)
RANDWICK NSW 2031
AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 9382 1829
Fax: +61 2 9382 1850
Email: sbrown from ccia.unsw.edu.au
Web: www.ccia.org.au
Children's Cancer Institute Australia is the only independent medical research institute in Australia solely devoted to research into the causes, prevention and cure of childhood cancer. Our vision is to save the lives of all children with cancer and eliminate their suffering.
The information contained in this message and any annexure is confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the original message.

Children's Cancer Institute Australia for Medical Research is the only independent medical research institute in Australia devoted to research into the causes, prevention, better treatment and ultimately a cure of childhood cancer. Our vision is to save the lives of all children with cancer and to eliminate their suffering.