Real time pcr multiplex with probe vs. sybrgreen

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Wed May 13 10:35:19 EST 2009

Historians believe that in newspost
<mailman.164.1242152606.21502.methods from net.bio.net> on Wed, 13 May 2009,
Scott Brown <SBrown from ccia.unsw.edu.au> penned the following literary
masterpiece:

>Does anyone know the pros and cons of multiplexing and using probes for real time as opposed to using sybrgreen master mix?

Ask on the qpcrlistserv yahoogroup

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark