Methods Digest, Vol 48, Issue 10

TieQiao Wu via methods%40net.bio.net (by TieQiao.Wu from bakeridi.edu.au)
Wed May 13 21:44:12 EST 2009

Hi

Does anyone have some experiences to purify insoluble GST-fusion
protein? I tried to purify GST-fusion protein recently, but it looks
that the protein did not bind to the beads, I did coommassie stain and
western blotting and results show the protein was expressed. I purified
the same protein last year although the fusion protein degraded
partially. In the cell suspension 1M DTT and 10% Sarkosyl were added
before sonication, 10% Triton X-100 was added after sonication, the
final concentrations are: 0.7% Sarkosyl, 2% Triton X-100 and 5mM DTT.

Thanks a lot!

Tieqiao

If you have received this email in error please promptly delete this email and notify the system manager.