Acid phosphatase

Sakkthi subramaniyam via methods%40net.bio.net (by sakkthi18 from gmail.com)
Thu May 14 21:39:04 EST 2009

Hai can any one give me complete procedure for estimation of ACID
PHOSPHATASE, INVERTASE AND SUCROSE SYNTHASE with calculation formula.
Please dude I got procedures but I couldn't sort out how to arrive
mathematically.Here are references for those estimations

ACID PHOSPHATASE,  Parfsh, R.W. (1974). J. Histochem. Cytochem., 9 : 542.

INVERTASE Sridhar, R. and S.H. Ou. (1972).  Phillippine Phytopath., 8, 52-56.

SUCROSE SYNTHASE  Wardlaw, I.F. and J. Willenbrink (1994). Aust. J.
Plant Physiol, 21,255-271.
--
With regards,
Sakkthi subramaniyam,