RNA based FISH on frozen tissue samples

Nicholas Geraci via methods%40net.bio.net (by ngeraci from gmail.com)
Mon May 18 11:54:51 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had a protocol, or could point me in the direction
of one, for fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) of RNA probes to gene
transcripts on frozen tissue sections.  I've found numerous references to
this effect, but none that seem to precisely match what we need (we are
looking for transcripts in muscle cells).  If there were any other resources
you folks could suggest, or advice and procedures from your own experiences,
it would be most appreciated.

--
Nicholas S. Geraci, MS
Research Associate