15% native gel shift expt.

lautys via methods%40net.bio.net (by lautys from gmail.com)
Wed May 20 21:42:00 EST 2009

hi Yan Sun,

I'm not an expert in this but putting me in your condition, I would to try
out using my friend's protocol, including using the sodium phosphoate
buffer. As a researcher, u know sometime things just work.

Another alternative is consult Bio-rad's (not sales representative)
technical group, they might able to troubleshoot your problem. If they
product worked once for you, there is no reason why it does work anymore.

wish you good luck.

regards,
Lau