Restriction Enzyme Help: Sac II

L Celeste via methods%40net.bio.net (by celesteel from gmail.com)
Sat May 30 19:08:31 EST 2009

Hi Wo,

Thank you for your info. How do I know if my DNA has SacII sites resistant
to cleavage? Also, I am not sure what you meant by 'Have you enough overhang
for SacII "to bite"?' Would you mind explaining that?

Thanks!
Celeste