Mold problem in 4°C room

Dr. Hiranya S. Roychowdhury via methods%40net.bio.net (by hroychow from nmsu.edu)
Thu Nov 5 14:54:12 EST 2009

We have used 8-10% bleach successfully on non-porous surfaces.  Stainless
steel benches and tables only should be allowed in a cold rooms.  We have
had to discard any wooden drawers or boxes (and of course those infernal
cardboard boxes) from the cold rooms.

We wiped the surfaces down and left the bleach solution over the weekend.