Re: Mold problem in 4°C room

Debra Swanson via methods%40net.bio.net (by swans061 from umn.edu)
Thu Nov 5 15:18:20 EST 2009

Greetings,

We had this problem a couple years back in our walk-in cold rooms and
the recommendation was to thoroughly clean the room, including walls
and floor, with Dreft detergent.  Also no paper/cardboard storage boxes
are kept at 4° - plastic only.

Good luck with the clean-up!

Deb