Maximun size of DNA obtained thru miniprep matrix

Itisam Sarangi via methods%40net.bio.net (by itisam.sarangi from gmail.com)
Mon Oct 12 07:48:21 EST 2009

 Hi all,
Thanks DK for the response. this matrix we use to do mini preps in our lab.
basically it is a DNA binding matrix originally present in guanidine
thiocyante soln.
http://www.qbiogene.com/products/dna-rna-purification/miniprep-express.shtml it
is this thing, sry cud not get much info abt it online though

Just curious to know what is the maximum size of DNA that can be purified
thru these matrixes? any inforrmation will be helpful.

Thanks

Itisam