3' end labelling with tritiated thymidine...

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Mon Oct 12 11:38:32 EST 2009

Historians believe that in newspost
<mailman.70.1255061417.1133.methods from net.bio.net> on Fri, 9 Oct 2009,
Rory O'Brien <rory.obrien from stonebow.otago.ac.nz> penned the following
literary masterpiece:
>Could anyone maybe suggest which thymidine product might be most appropriate
>to this application? Detection to be via scintillation counter; one for the
>old-school molecular biologists maybe ;-)

Highest specific activity would be best so either of the last two.
Whether they are the least expensive is another matter. If you are
simply using it to check the incorporation even the first one should do.
You will just see lower counts.

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark