PCR Lab Design

Aqua Gem via methods%40net.bio.net (by adrbaha from gmail.com)
Tue Oct 20 18:05:08 EST 2009

Dear Mr. Carson,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andrea Budd and I am working
for the Belize Agricultural Health Authority as the Coordinator of the
Aquatic Health Management Unit. A major component of this management unit is
to set up and have functional diagnostic labs for disease monitoring and by
extension - farm certification.

I have been searching the net for any information I could find on planning
and designing a PCR lab and it was through this means I came across your
message regarding the same topic (at www.bio.net/). Though it seems this
message is a bit dated I am hoping to make contact with you and ask for some
insight on PCR Lab design.

Grateful if you could respond.

Andrea Budd.

Andrea Budd (Mrs.)