pTopo purification problems

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Fri Sep 11 07:09:20 EST 2009

Historians believe that in newspost
<mailman.937.1252617236.21502.methods from net.bio.net> on Thu, 10 Sep 2009,
Yoram Gerchman <gerchman from research.haifa.ac.il> penned the following
literary masterpiece:
>Any ideas as to how remediate this situation?

Screen colonies by colony PCR using M13 forward and Reverse primers.

Toothpick colony into 20ul water, swirl and grid on fresh plate using
same toothpick. Heat kill 100C for 5mins then use 1ul into a PCR.
25-30cycles.

No PCR product, assuming controls work, means no plasmid in those cells.

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.