Sestrin 2

Bernard Martin via (by bernardgerard from
Thu Apr 8 09:59:55 EST 2010

Hi all,

I asked this a couple weeks ago, but thought I'd give it one more try-

has anyone had any experience with Sestrin 2 for IHC?

I can't find anything in the literature, and thought maybe some has tried it.  There are ones available, but they all use the same picture, and I am concerned perhaps it doesn't work well.  Funds are limited so we would like to get one that someone has had some success with.  Thanks for any info you could provide!