Sestrin 2

Susanne Kolare Jeffrey via methods%40net.bio.net (by sjeffrey from u.washington.edu)
Thu Apr 8 11:22:27 EST 2010

Hi Bern:

Here is a link to the swedish Proteinatlas that are validating commercial antibodies, but also producing their own (sold in the US by Sigma, the "Prestige antibodies"). I have used their APP antibody in the past. They have validated one antibody for Sestrin 2, and you find tissue sections etc. on line.

http://www.proteinatlas.org/
Just search for Sestrin.

Hope this helps.

Susanne