PCR failing

LeboMad via methods%40net.bio.net (by lmadubanya from gmail.com)
Fri Apr 9 04:15:47 EST 2010

On Apr 9, 10:13 am, Duncan Clark <blackh... from abuse.plus.com> wrote:
> Historians believe that in newspost
> <9de680cc-d2fe-478c-ba5d-bfbc2b53b... from u31g2000yqb.googlegroups.com> on
> Thu, 8 Apr 2010, LeboMad <lmaduba... from gmail.com> penned the following
> literary masterpiece:
>
> >2mM dNTP
>
> 0.2mM surely? 2mM would chelate out all the Mg and it would never work.
>
> I assume each PCR product amplifies fine in a non-multiplex and only
> when you multiplex there is a problem?
>
> Primer levels used?
>
> Duncan
> --
> I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing noise they make as
> they go flying by.
>
> Duncan Clark
> GeneSys Ltd.

Hey Duncan thanks for the response. You're right it's 0.2mM it was
just a typing error. The problem is not really the multiplexing
because it worked in the past perfectly I could attach a gel or two if
I could. Primer level you referring to?

kind regards
Lebo