faint PCR product

Adam . via methods%40net.bio.net (by anonwums1 from gmail.com)
Thu Apr 22 11:33:41 EST 2010

Many years ago, I used to do some methylation validation on genomic DNA
using bisulfite treatment followed by restriction digest. The only way we
could get it to work was nested PCR. I think that re-amplifying your PCR
product is probably your best bet.

Adam