Disposable counting chamber

Brian Goldie (ISL) via methods%40net.bio.net (by brian.goldie from immunesystems.co.uk)
Wed Aug 25 06:37:11 EST 2010

To whom it may concern

Re:
http://iubio.bio.indiana.edu:7131/bionet/hypermail/methds-reagnts/1997-Febru
ary/055155.html

This states that we are not able to supply the slides due to a patent
dispute.

This is  not the case and I would appreciate if you could update your page
to say that as far as Immune Systems is concerned there are no patent
disputes that affect our supply, and we have been selling the slides for
over 10 years.

If it is an outdated page then please remove it, or better still update it
with my above comments because this webpage is still appearing in Google
results.

Regards,

Brian Goldie
 <mailto:briangoldie from immunesystems.co.uk>
mailto:brian.goldie from immunesystems.co.uk

 <http://www.immunesystems.co.uk/> www.immunesystems.co.uk
ISL [Immune Systems Ltd]
tel: + 44 1803 526 556
fax: +44 1803 526 776