Disposable counting chamber

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Thu Aug 26 06:00:51 EST 2010

Historians believe that in newspost
<mailman.62.1282743845.1545.methods from net.bio.net> on Wed, 25 Aug 2010,
"Brian Goldie (ISL)" <brian.goldie from immunesystems.co.uk> penned the
following literary masterpiece:
>To whom it may concern
>
>Re:
>http://iubio.bio.indiana.edu:7131/bionet/hypermail/methds-reagnts/1997-Febru
>ary/055155.html
>
>This states that we are not able to supply the slides due to a patent
>dispute.
>
>This is  not the case and I would appreciate if you could update your page
>to say that as far as Immune Systems is concerned there are no patent
>disputes that affect our supply, and we have been selling the slides for
>over 10 years.
>
>If it is an outdated page then please remove it, or better still update it
>with my above comments because this webpage is still appearing in Google
>results.

That is a web archive of a bionet news group post 13 years ago.

I'm not sure if news group servers will carry news group posts that are
that old but if they do it is impossible to alter such a news group
post. The information will therefore always be out there. It is also
archived on Google groups and as such it can never be erased.

Sending the message above to this public newsgroup may counteract the
e-mail to archive from iubio.bio.indiana.edu would help?

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.