Blood is settling

Yoram Gerchman via methods%40net.bio.net (by gerchman from research.haifa.ac.il)
Thu Aug 26 02:51:12 EST 2010

How about modifying the pump so the syringe is rotating while it is pumping? You
will need a very smooth plunger so the body can rotate around it (try both glass
and plastic syringes) and a small motor (like 9V) turning a rubber wheel that is
pressed against the syringe body.
Yoram

Yoram Gerchman Ph.D.
University of Haifa in Oranim