Sealing Tape for Petri Dishes?

Tom Knight via methods%40net.bio.net (by tk from shaggy.csail.mit.edu)
Thu Aug 26 21:06:01 EST 2010

WS <novalidaddress from nurfuerspam.de> writes:
> just have bought sealing tape for petri dishes at 35 euros per 33m
> roll. After unpacking, I realized that someone must earn a fortune by
> buying some cheap stuff in bulk and removing the label on the
> cardboard roll to prevent finding the real source.

150 mm x 200 mm polyethylene bags hold 100 mm petri dishes, and can be
either folded over for temporary storage, or heat sealed for more
permaneent storage.  Folded bags can be reused.  They are available
in 1000 bag boxes as cheap as your roll of sealing tape.