Gene synthesis by Mr. Gene

dtstuart from ualberta.ca via methods%40net.bio.net (by dtstuart from ualberta.ca)
Mon Feb 1 18:41:15 EST 2010

In an earlier post I asked whether anyone had any experience with the
company Mr. Gene for doing gene synthesis. I posted that question as I
was concerned that they might have gone out of business. I have now
had some communication with people at Mr. Gene and I wanted to let
readers of this group know that Mr. Gene is still in business and I
have been happy with their products and prices. They are not great at
responding to communication but if your synthesis goes without
difficulty they are fast, can synthesize long or difficult sequences
including GC rich, and they will send it to you cloned in a plasmid.
You have a few choices for the plasmid.

David Stuart