Alternative for PD-10 columns?

Tue Feb 2 12:51:09 EST 2010

Many thanks for your suggestions so far!

I forgot to mention that (except to my normal behavior in the methods
+reagents realm where I like to suggest homebrew), this time I am in
need of a solution that does not require any calibration etc. etc. I
need reproducibility. I wondered if there was any commercial
alternative to PD-10, preferably even of the same dimensions (although
this wouldn't be a problem as long as they are similar scale and have
a frit on top). I searched the web, of course, but haven't found any
alternative. .

Wo