cloning a pfu amplified fragment in T vector

Azam Rahimpour via methods%40net.bio.net (by rahimpour_a from yahoo.com)
Sat Feb 6 06:38:18 EST 2010

Hi
I need to clone a pfu amplified fragment in t-vector, in the vector manual it is said that pfu pcr product must be purified before a tailing by tag because pfu can remove a overhangs by its proofreading activity, but in commercial high fidelity enzyme mixes which include a proofreading enzyme with tag we can use pcr products directly for t/a ligation, so why in the latter case A overhangs are not removed?

regards