Gel Extraction without columns?

Mari Ferrarini via methods%40net.bio.net (by mari_ferrarini from hotmail.com)
Tue Feb 16 13:25:26 EST 2010

Hello there,

I have already done that by electroelution... I really don't know if it's exactly what you seek.

Here are some protocols that can help you:

http://www.protocol-online.org/prot/Molecular_Biology/DNA/DNA_Extraction___Purification/DNA_Extraction_from_Agarose_Gel/Electro-elution_of_DNA/index.html

Hope this helps,

Sincerely

Mariana Ferrarini.