problems in running native page

krishn pratap singh via methods%40net.bio.net (by kpsinghniper from gmail.com)
Thu Feb 25 23:39:32 EST 2010

hi everybody,
Can anyone suggest me a protocol of native page.I have tried the standard
protocol of removing the sds from SDS-page protocol but my proteins are
unable to enter the resolving gel(pH8.8).Also i am not sure about the sample
buffer. I have tried proteins of various pI values 4,6,8 but i only get a
vertical streak. Can my proteins get precipitated in sample buffer of pH6.8
since my proteins are in Tris buffer pH8 from which i aliquot for preparing
samples for native page.Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks
in advance.