IHC with Nalm-6

Scott Brown via methods%40net.bio.net (by SBrown from ccia.unsw.edu.au)
Sun Jan 10 17:33:34 EST 2010

Hi all,

I have been trying to do some IHC and IF using Nalm-6 cells, on every
occasion my controls look identical to the one I have used antibody on.
Does anyone know if Nalm-6 cells express surface immunoglobins that my
secondary may be binding to?

Regards

Scott

Scott Brown
PhD Candidate
Molecular Carcinogenesis Program
Children's Cancer Institute of Australia for Medical Research
Lowy Cancer Research Centre, UNSW
High Street (PO Box 81)
RANDWICK NSW 2031
AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 9382 1829
Fax: +61 2 9382 1850
Email: sbrown from ccia.unsw.edu.au
Web: www.ccia.org.au <http://www.ccia.org.au/>
Children's Cancer Institute Australia is the only independent medical
research institute in Australia solely devoted to research into the
causes, prevention and cure of childhood cancer. Our vision is to save
the lives of all children with cancer and eliminate their suffering.
The information contained in this message and any annexure is
confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately
and destroy the original message.

Children's Cancer Institute Australia for Medical Research is the only independent medical research institute in Australia devoted to research into the causes, prevention, better treatment and ultimately a cure of childhood cancer. Our vision is to save the lives of all children with cancer and to eliminate their suffering.