pfu vs long pcr mix enzyme

Azam Rahimpour via methods%40net.bio.net (by rahimpour_a from yahoo.com)
Mon Jan 18 10:07:22 EST 2010

Hi
I need to amplify a 1.8 kb protein coding  gene for cloning and then expree it in mammalian cells, I used both pfu and long pcr mix enzymes (fermentas). pfu amplification was failed but I had sharp bands with long pcr mix, but I am still uncertain of feidelity of that mix supplier says its error rate is 3 time less than tag, and it means that there may be some errors, I dont know what to do should I do more try with pfu or cloning 1.8 fragment amplified with long mix is safe?

regards