seperating 3.5 and 3.3 kb in agarosegel

Senthil Thyagarajan via methods%40net.bio.net (by senthil.impres from googlemail.com)
Wed Jan 20 05:02:08 EST 2010

Dear all,

I need to seperate DNA bands of size 3582bp and 3324bp and elute the former
one. Can anyone suggest me the percentage of agarose gel, that could help me
seperating these bands. Btw, there are no good restriction enzyme sites that
break up the backbone and am left with no way other than seperating these
two bands on the gel.

Your help is very much appreciated. Please write to me asap. Thanks a lot in
advance.

Regards,
Senthil