the pEamTA plasmid

Dr. James J. Campanella via methods%40net.bio.net (by james.campanella from montclair.edu)
Fri Jan 22 11:40:05 EST 2010

Dear All,

I am interested in obtaining a copy of the pEamTA expression plasmid
which was described in a  2007 volume of Applied Microbiology and
Biotechnology.  I have been unable to get in touch with any of the
authors of that paper and the contact email for the lead author, Dr.
Christoph Reisinger, bounces. I would be grateful to anyone who could
either a) put me in touch with Dr. Reisinger,  b) get me a copy of
the plasmid itself, or c) put me on the trail of someone who has the
plasmid, which would be very helpful in my laboratory's work.

Thanks for the help,

Jim Campanella

James J. Campanella,
Associate Professor,
Department of Biology and Molecular Biology
Montclair State University
1 Normal Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07043

Alternate email address: jcamp from alumni.uchicago.edu

Ph: 973-655-4097
Fax: 973-655-7047