Gene synthesis

dtstuart from ualberta.ca via methods%40net.bio.net (by dtstuart from ualberta.ca)
Tue Jan 26 13:02:52 EST 2010

Is anybody using the company Mr Gene for gene synthesis? I am begining
to wonder if the company has gone out of business since they have not
been responding to my Emails. Anyone had any experience with this
company?

David T. Stuart Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Biochemistry
School of Molecular and Systems Medicine
University of Alberta
Room 4-74 Medical Sciences Building
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada, T6G 2H7

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which
it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or
privileged information. Please contact me immediately if you are not
the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received
in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.