the pEamTA plasmid

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Tue Jan 26 11:47:12 EST 2010

Historians believe that in newspost
<mailman.88.1264182459.1025.methods from net.bio.net> on Fri, 22 Jan 2010,
Dr. James J. Campanella <james.campanella from montclair.edu> penned the
following literary masterpiece:
>put me on the trail of someone who has the plasmid, which would be very
>helpful in my laboratory's work.

Pubmed the other authors or Google and it should lead you to:

http://www.a-b.tugraz.at/index_en.htm

Go to contact then people and you will find Schwab, Helmut, Prof.

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.