Gene synthesis

Cathal Garvey via methods%40net.bio.net (by cathalgarvey from gmail.com)
Tue Jan 26 13:38:05 EST 2010

I'be had them make me a promoter, packed with GC and secondary structures.
They took a bit longer than they estimated and it came on a low-medium copy
number plasmid, but then I didn't specify. And for =800.28/bp with sequenci=
ng
as part of the package, I'm not complaining!

However, as you note they are pretty bad on followup or communication. At
one stage one of their execs contacted me after I registered a
suggestion/gripe asking if he could call to discuss it. I offered a number
but heard no more.

They're still in business since at least their last blog post. My guess is
you'll have better luck calling than vis email.
-Cathal