Gene synthesis

He, Yunxin via methods%40net.bio.net (by mhe2008 from yahoo.ca)
Tue Jan 26 13:36:04 EST 2010

Mr. Gene has no contact information disclosed on its website, but I heard it
is from Germany, but not responsive recently from service review.

You might want to try gene synthesis service from Biomatik or Genscript.
Both $0.39/bp. Biomatik has presence in USA as well as Canada.

-----Original Message-----
From: methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of
dtstuart from ualberta.ca
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:03 PM
To: methods from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: Gene synthesis

Is anybody using the company Mr Gene for gene synthesis? I am begining

to wonder if the company has gone out of business since they have not

been responding to my Emails. Anyone had any experience with this

company?

David T. Stuart Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Department of Biochemistry

School of Molecular and Systems Medicine

University of Alberta

Room 4-74 Medical Sciences Building

Edmonton, Alberta

Canada, T6G 2H7

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which

it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or

privileged information. Please contact me immediately if you are not

the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy,

distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received

in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.