Gene synthesis

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Thu Jan 28 10:17:38 EST 2010

Historians believe that in newspost
<mailman.110.1264531310.1025.methods from net.bio.net> on Tue, 26 Jan 2010,
"He, Yunxin" <mhe2008 from yahoo.ca> penned the following literary
masterpiece:
>Mr. Gene has no contact information disclosed on its website, but I heard it
>is from Germany, but not responsive recently from service review.
>

>You might want to try gene synthesis service from Biomatik or Genscript.
>Both $0.39/bp. Biomatik has presence in USA as well as Canada.

Geneart have worked well for us at similar pricing.

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.