PolyA regarding

Tue Jul 13 09:10:32 EST 2010

Hi Subbu,

I think you always need a polyA *signal*. Not to be confused with
polyA*tail*, however.

Can you express your to-be-transgenic construct somehow? Then you
should be able to see if the polyA signal from KanR suits your YFP
construct. (I think it should). Of course, expression could be lower
in that case. So, better check twice and if in doubt, modify your
construct *before* your transgenic doesn't work as expected.

HTH

Wo