Sodium Borohydride & Gelatin

Joshua Silverstein via methods%40net.bio.net (by silverstein.joshua from gmail.com)
Thu Jul 15 11:43:34 EST 2010

I would try APTES (3-AMINOPROPYLTRIETHOXYSILANE) coated glass.  You can
either make them yourself (there are a lot of protocols available online) or
buy from Electon Microscopy Sciences or Ted Pella.  I think the procedure
takes about 3 hours.  Honestly I think it's easier to buy them.

Otherwise you can try maybe GE Healthcare's PlusOne bind solution, which is
another silane treatment.  I think some people use them for keeping
polyacrylamide gels on glass slides.

Best of luck,
Josh