6.3Kb mRNA reverse transcription

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Fri Jul 16 10:52:28 EST 2010

Historians believe that in newspost
<7c82cacd-abfd-44d7-b93c-8b79794d6c80 from k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com> on
Thu, 15 Jul 2010, WS <novalidaddress from nurfuerspam.de> penned the
following literary masterpiece:
>I wonder if there are really such huge differences in the performance
>of the enzymes themselves.

In terms of reverse transcriptases, yes.

Superscript is MMLV RT,
Superscript I is MMLV RT RNAseH- through deletion of C-terminal third or
so
Superscript II is RNAseH- point mutation of MMLV RT
Superscript is multiple mutations giving a much more thermostable RNAseH
- MMLV RT

All documented in Invitrogen's patent apps.

Better for long stuff as you go from top to bottom

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.