Competent cells

Daniel Prieto via methods%40net.bio.net (by dprieto from fcien.edu.uy)
Mon Jul 26 14:19:43 EST 2010

I almost forgot... here is another extremelly interesting protocol I
haven't tried myself but my guess is that it worths the check
(http://openwetware.org/wiki/TOP10_chemically_competent_cells). Anyone
has already tried it?

cheers,
Daniel