(no subject)

Cathal Garvey via methods%40net.bio.net (by cathalgarvey from gmail.com)
Tue Jun 8 14:09:12 EST 2010

Over your lifetime, small doses will add up. So, it's still wise to practise
good safety procedure and carefully clean up spills or contaminations.

However, it is likely that the isotopes you are using aren't particularly
strong, so the numbers may be correct.