Expression vector

Marcus Fislage via methods%40net.bio.net (by Marcus.Fislage from vib-vub.be)
Tue Jun 29 10:23:02 EST 2010

Dear all,

at the moment I have a certain problem and can not find a suitable vector which would fullfill my needs. Maybe one of you can help me.

I want to overexpress a protein in E.coli using a T7 promotor. For certain reasons the vector should not have ampicilin resistance and not the ColE1 (pBR322) ori commonly used in pET vectors. The Gateway cloning vectors are not possible. Preferentially the vector has a MCS and N-terminal His-tag.

Any help is welcome
and thanks in advance

Marcus

Marcus Fislage
Structural Biology Brussels
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Instituut Moleculaire Biologie & Biotechnologie
Oefenplein, Gebouw E
Pleinlaan 2,
1050 Brussel
Belgium